Copyright and acceptable use policy violation reporting policy and procedures
Veloxty respects the intellectual property of others. If you, hereinafter the complaining party, think Veloxty or one of its customers is violating your rights, please send your notice to Veloxty, hereinafter the service provider, containing the following elements:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Veloxty does not tolerate illegal activity on its network. If you encounter any content or activity which you believe is illegal or violates our acceptable use policy and is hosted on our network, please report it Veloxty.
All copyright infringement notices and abuse reports must be sent to the following email address: